You can feel confident that LLCC is the right choice for degrees, certificates and classes that will help you advance in your educational journey. No matter your ambitions and goals, we’re here to help you on your path to success!
Ready to browse classes at LLCC?
Registration is open for spring eight-week and full semester classes! LLCC is offering three class formats: face-to-face, online and hybrid.
For degrees and certificates — including transfer classes and Workforce Institute classes, LoggerCentral provides the most up-to-date list of credit classes, when they are offered and who is teaching them. The video explains how to navigate LoggerCentral to search for classes.
- New students: The first step is to apply. Learn more about getting started!
If you're interested in registering for classes at one of our outreach centers, contact:
- LLCC-Beardstown: email email@example.com, text 309-204-8856 or call 217-323-4103.
- LLCC-Jacksonville: email firstname.lastname@example.org, text 217-290-2909 or call 217-243-6699.
- LLCC-Litchfield: email email@example.com, text 217-286-1565 or call 217-786-3401.
- LLCC-Taylorville: email firstname.lastname@example.org, text 217-339-3134 or call 217-786-2754.
Learn more about general education classes offered at LLCC-Medical District near downtown Springfield.
In addition to for-credit general education classes, view the upcoming short-term career training and continuing education classes offered at LLCC-Medical District, our convenient downtown Springfield location