You can feel confident that LLCC is the right choice for degrees, certificates and classes that will help you advance in your educational journey. No matter your ambitions and goals, we’re here to help you on your path to success!
Ready to browse classes at LLCC?
Registration is open for summer classes that begin June 5! LLCC is offering three class formats: face-to-face, online and hybrid.
For degrees and certificates — including transfer classes and Workforce Institute classes, LoggerCentral provides the most up-to-date list of credit classes, when they are offered and who is teaching them. The video explains how to navigate LoggerCentral to search for classes.
- New students: The first step is to apply. Learn more about getting started!
To get started with Workforce Institute programs, which feature hands-on training for trades, contact Darla Cochran at 217-786-2407 or Darla.Cochran@llcc.edu.
Current students: Register for classes by phone or online by signing in to LoggerCentral. Students are encouraged to contact their success coach to discuss class options.
If you're interested in registering for classes at one of our outreach centers, contact:
- LLCC-Beardstown: email email@example.com, text 309-204-8856 or call 217-323-4103.
- LLCC-Jacksonville: email firstname.lastname@example.org, text 217-290-2909 or call 217-243-6699.
- LLCC-Litchfield: email email@example.com, text 217-286-1565 or call 217-786-3401.
- LLCC-Taylorville: email firstname.lastname@example.org, text 217-339-3134 or call 217-786-2754.
Short-term career training at LLCC-Medical District
In addition to for-credit general education classes, view the upcoming short-term career training and continuing education classes offered at LLCC-Medical District, our convenient downtown Springfield location
Check out the variety of opportunities that LLCC Adult Education provides adults in the areas of GED preparation, basic skills, English language skills, adult career pathways and literacy.
View LLCC Community Education non-credit classes, workshops, youth programs and travel opportunities, as well as hands-on culinary classes and dinners.