We offer credit and non-credit educational opportunities close to home!
At LLCC-Jacksonville, you can:
- Schedule a virtual visit.
- Complete placement testing and new student orientation.
- Meet with your student success coach.
- Enroll and pay for classes (transfer, occupational and adult education).
- Receive financial aid assistance.
- Purchase textbooks.
- Receive technical assistance with LoggerCentral, Canvas and email.
- Provide development opportunities for employees with in-demand business classes.
Join us at LLCC-Jacksonville for a FAFSA completion event!
Sign up for a 30-minute appointment.
Community Scholarship Event
Are you a current LLCC-Jacksonville student or high school senior from Morgan or Cass county? Join us for a free community scholarship event! The event will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 24, 2024, from 4:30-5:30 p.m. at LLCC-Jacksonville, 32 N. Central Park Plaza.
Students can expect to:
- Learn about scholarship opportunities.
- Complete the LLCC Foundation scholarship application.
- Complete the FAFSA application.
CNA to CMA Bridge
Train for a new career! The program provides an accelerated curriculum, granting qualified certified nursing assistants the opportunity to enter the medical assistant field. Classes available at LLCC-Jacksonville.
Microsoft Office training
Enhance your productivity and upgrade your skills and confidence in using Microsoft Office applications such as Excel.
Classes available at LLCC-Jacksonville.
LLCC-Jacksonville provides adults with a variety of educational opportunities in the areas of GED® preparation, basic skills, English language skills, adult career pathways and literacy.
LoggerCentral provides the most up-to-date list of classes, their format, when they are offered and who is teaching them.
Watch the video to learn how to navigate LoggerCentral and search for available classes.
Register for classes
Registration for spring 2024 classes is open! View classes in LoggerCentral. LLCC is offering four class formats: face-to-face, online, hybrid and sync.