We offer credit and non-credit educational opportunities close to home!
At LLCC-Jacksonville, you can:
- Schedule a virtual visit.
- Complete placement testing and new student orientation.
- Meet with your student success coach.
- Enroll and pay for classes (transfer, occupational and adult education).
- Receive financial aid assistance.
- Purchase textbooks.
- Receive technical assistance with LoggerCentral, Canvas and email.
- Provide development opportunities for employees with in-demand business classes.
Join us for one of our upcoming events! We'll be holding:
- College Now Info Sessions at Jacksonville High School (Sept. 28 and Oct. 6)
- Campus Visit Day at LLCC-Jacksonville (Oct. 10)
- FAFSA Completion Events at LLCC-Jacksonville (Oct. 12, Nov. 16 and Dec. 7) — Students are encouraged to bring: social security number, driver’s license number, parent and student: 2021 federal income tax returns, alien registration or permanent resident card (if not a U.S. citizen), untaxed income record, including workers’ compensation, child support, veterans benefits, etc. Register for a FAFSA Completion Event.
LoggerCentral provides the most up-to-date list of classes, their format, when they are offered and who is teaching them.
Watch the video to learn how to navigate LoggerCentral and search for available classes.
Register for classes
Registration is open for eight-week classes that begin Oct. 17!