Steps for new students
For those interested in a credit degree or certificate, view the steps on getting started for those who:
- Are new to college
- Have completed college classes at LLCC
- Have completed classes at another college
- Are international students
- Are interested in taking a class or two
LLCC has other types of courses as well!
- Earn a short-term, non-credit certificate.
- Get your GED® or learn English.
- Take a class for personal development.
Interested in taking credit courses or earning a credit degree or certificate?
Schedule an appointment to have a personal conversation about becoming an LLCC student.
Not new to LLCC? Need help choosing your classes? Connect with a student success coach.
Paying for college
A top-quality education doesn’t have to come with a shocking sticker price. Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) can open up access to grants, loans and work-study programs for those who qualify. Email Financial.Aid@llcc.edu or call 217-786-2237 to request a FAFSA Zoom Completion Call to get personalized support in completing your FAFSA.
Want to check out what our campus is like? In-person tours of campus are available for prospective students. Schedule a tour by calling 217-786-2577 or book a tour online. You can also check out our video tours.