Welcome! We're pleased you want to attend Lincoln Land Community College.
Let's get started!
All new, transferring and returning (inactive for two years or more) students interested in:
- Earning a credit degree or certificate
- Taking a credit class or two
- Participating in a concurrent enrollment (high school) program
Admission applications are also available and can be turned in at other LLCC locations.
International students: View information on application and enrollment for international students.
If you are a current or former LLCC student who has attended within the past two years, your records are still in the system, and you can register for classes through LoggerCentral or by calling 217-786-2292.
Note: If you are interested in our non-credit programs, go directly to these pages for information on getting started:
- Adult Education & Literacy (i.e., GED® prep, English language skills)
- Community Education (i.e., personal development, youth programs, Academy of Lifelong Learning)
- Customized Workforce Training (for industries like manufacturing, energy, hospitality, construction and more)
- LLCC-Medical District (i.e., short-term skills training in health & wellness, technology and more; continuing education; customized training)
- Workforce Workshops (i.e., aerial/scissor lift, forklift, OSHA 10, CPR/first aid, hazwoper)
Applying is the first step to becoming a student at LLCC. View next steps for those who: