We offer credit and non-credit educational opportunities close to home!
At LLCC-Litchfield, you can:
- Schedule a virtual visit.
- Complete placement testing and new student orientation.
- Meet with a student success coach.
- Enroll and pay for classes (transfer, occupational, College NOW and adult education).
- Receive financial aid assistance.
- Purchase textbooks.
- Receive technical assistance with LoggerCentral, Canvas and email.
College Now Student/Parent Informational Meeting
Thursday, Feb. 16, 5:30 p.m.
Students who are currently sophomore or juniors, along with their parent/guardian, are invited to attend. We will discuss student qualifications, program costs, program content, student planning and success stories.
LoggerCentral provides the most up-to-date list of classes, their format, when they are offered and who is teaching them.
Watch the video to learn how to navigate LoggerCentral and search for available classes.
Register for classes
Registration is open for spring eight-week and full semester classes. View classes in LoggerCentral. LLCC is offering three class formats: face-to-face, online and hybrid.