We offer credit and non-credit educational opportunities close to home!
At LLCC-Litchfield, you can:
- Schedule a virtual visit.
- Complete placement testing and new student orientation.
- Meet with a student success coach.
- Enroll and pay for classes (transfer, occupational, College NOW and adult education).
- Receive financial aid assistance.
- Purchase textbooks.
- Receive technical assistance with LoggerCentral, Canvas and email.
LoggerCentral provides the most up-to-date list of classes, their format, when they are offered and who is teaching them.
Watch the video to learn how to navigate LoggerCentral and search for available classes.
Register for classes
Spring full-semester classes began Jan. 10. In addition to these 16-week classes, LLCC also offers 8- and 12-week options. Explore available 8- and 12-week classes. We are offering three class formats: face-to-face, online and hybrid. Traditional, face-to-face classes take place in a classroom on regular days and times. Online classes allow students to learn entirely via the internet on their own schedules. The hybrid option provides a combination of online and face-to-face learning.