How it works
- Payment plans are offered through Nelnet.
- Payment plans can be created using a credit card, debit card or checking/savings account. The same account will be used for the duration of your plan.
- Payments come out of your account automatically on either the 15th or last day of each month. You will choose your payment date when you create your plan.
- All down payments and enrollment fees are processed immediately.
- For students who create the payment plan while waiting for financial aid approval: you must contact LLCC Student Accounts at 217-786-2480 to cancel the payment plan once you receive your award notification.
Cost to participate
- $25 enrollment fee per semester
- $30 returned payment fee for each returned payment
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
Simple steps to enroll
- Log into LoggerCentral
- Click on the "Student Finance" menu option.
- Under the Student Finance drop-down menu at the top of the screen, click on Nelnet Payment Plan.
- If not immediately redirected to begin the setup process, select Proceed to Processor.
Payment plan due dates by semester
Fall 2021 payment plan due dates
|Dates to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment||Number of Months||Payment Months|
|April 14-July 7||None||5||July-Nov.|
|July 26-Aug. 24||25%||3||Sept.-Nov.|
|Aug. 25-Oct. 25||50%||1||Nov.|
Spring 2022 payment plan due dates
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Required Down Payment||Number of Months||Payment Months|