Documentation Guidelines

Students requesting disability-related accommodations at Lincoln Land Community College may submit supporting documentation.

Supporting documentation may include, but is not limited to, the following:

  • Individualized Education Program (IEP) 
  • Documentation that the individual has received services or accommodations under a Section 504 Plan pursuant to Section 504 of the federal Rehabilitation Act of 1973
  • Documentation of a plan or record of service from a private school, local education agency, state educational agency, or an institution of higher education
  • Documentation from a relevant, licensed professional
  • Plan or record of disability from another institution of higher education
  • Documentation of a disability due to military services in the uniformed services

Accessibility Services shall engage in an interactive process to determine reasonable and appropriate accommodations, including requesting additional documentation, if needed.