As an LLCC student, you can take the first two years at LLCC and then transfer to a four-year institution to complete a bachelor’s degree.
LLCC collaborates with colleges and universities to offer partnership agreements. The purpose of these agreements is to make transferring a seamless process. Be sure to meet with your student success coach about your transfer plans.
The agreements below are designed for you to complete two years at LLCC and two years at the listed institution.
- Agribusiness – Quincy University
- Agricultural Watershed Management – SIUE
- Chemistry – SIUE
- Chemistry – UIS
- Elementary Education – Illinois College
- Engineering – SIUE
- Fire Service Management – SIUC
- Geography – EIU, ISU, SIUE
- Geology – EIU
- General Studies – WIU
- Integrative Studies – SIUE
- Journalism/Sports Broadcasting – WIU
- Music Business – WIU
- Nursing – Chamberlain College, Indiana Wesleyan University, Olivet Nazarene University, SIUE, St. John’s College
- Psychology – Benedictine University
- Respiratory Care – Youngstown State University
Reverse transfer credit articulation agreements
The following institutions facilitate a reverse transfer of credits for degree completion at LLCC. If you transfer to an institution before graduating from LLCC, you will still be awarded an associate degree from LLCC after completing the necessary requirements.
- Blackburn College
- Millikin University
Transfer program open to all Illinois community college students
These universities guarantee admission to Illinois community college students who meet the listed admission requirements.