To be eligible to receive Title IV funds while attending Lincoln Land Community College, a student must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Be accepted and enrolled at Lincoln Land Community College
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Be enrolled in an eligible program of study at LLCC. All associate degree programs (AA, AS, AAS, AES, AFA or AGE) are eligible for financial aid. View Eligible Certificate Programs.
- Not be in default on federal student loans. Please contact the Department of Education at 1-800-621-3115 to resolve your student loan default status.
- The Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1988 includes provisions that authorize federal and state judges to deny certain federal benefits, including student aid, to persons convicted of drug trafficking possession.