To be eligible to receive Title IV funds while attending Lincoln Land Community College, a student must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a U.S. Citizen, or eligible non-citizen
- Have registered with the Selective Service (if male)
- Be accepted and enrolled at Lincoln Land Community College
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Federal drug convictions may result in your loss of financial aid. If you have a felony drug conviction for a time during which you were receiving federal financial aid (grants, loans, or work-study), you may lose future eligibility. You should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) even if you have a felony conviction. If you have a conviction, you will be asked to complete a worksheet to re-establish eligibility. Contact the LLCC Financial Aid office if you have any questions.
- Students must be enrolled in an eligible program of study at LLCC. All associate degree programs (AA, AS, AAS, AES, AFA, or AGE) are eligible for financial aid. View Eligible Certificate Programs.