Handshake is a career services platform where LLCC students and alumni can connect with employers and find job opportunities.
Local and regional employers are invited to create a company profile on Handshake, connect with LLCC students and alumni, and post available jobs.
Benefits to employers include:
- Free registration
- Unlimited job and internship postings
- Search resumes
- Access to interact with students directly
- Participate in recruiting events
- Brand building and name recognition
For FAQs and guides to using Handshake, visit Handshake's employer help center.
Handshake is the No. 1 way college students find jobs. Create your Handshake profile to connect with employers.
On Handshake on you will get a personalized opportunity to:
- Use customizable options to search for jobs and internship opportunities.
- Connect with employers.
- Save favorite job and internship searches and companies.
- Get notifications of upcoming job and internship deadlines.
- Apply for jobs and internships directly through Handshake.
- Schedule interviews.
- Register for job fairs, info sessions and other recruiting events.
More information is available by emailing LLCC.