We offer credit and non-credit educational opportunities close to home!
At LLCC-Taylorville, you can:
- Schedule a visit.
- Complete placement testing. Placement testing is available Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (no Friday testing during summer hours).
- Meet with your student success coach.
- Enroll and pay for classes (transfer, occupational, College NOW and adult education).
- Receive financial aid assistance.
- Receive assistance ordering textbooks online. Textbook orders may be picked up at LLCC-Taylorville with no shipping fees.
- Receive technical assistance with LoggerCentral, Canvas and email.
- Enhance your in-class performance — Debra Coet, academic success professional, is available to assist LLCC students on Thursdays during the fall 2023 semester with test anxiety, study skills, note taking, time management and more! Call 217-786-2754 or email LLCC-Taylorville to schedule an appointment.
- Request one-on-one free peer tutoring, or apply to be a peer tutor.
Classes will be held from 8:30 a.m. to noon at LLCC-Taylorville, 800 S Spresser. Cost is $149 per person per class. Visit www.llcc.edu/MS-office for more information. To register, email Continuing.Edcuation@llcc.edu or call 217-524-6749.
- Oct. 31 and Nov. 2 – Word 2019/365 Level 1 (CAS 113-01)
- Dec. 5 and 7 – Excel 2019/365 Level 1 (CAS 114-02)
LoggerCentral provides the most up-to-date list of classes, their format, when they are offered and who is teaching them.
Watch the video to learn how to navigate LoggerCentral and search for available classes.
Register for classes
Registration is open for eight-week classes that begin Oct. 14! View classes in LoggerCentral. LLCC is offering four class formats: face-to-face, online, hybrid and sync.