We offer credit and non-credit educational opportunities close to home!
At LLCC-Taylorville, you can:
- Schedule a visit.
- Complete placement testing. Placement testing is available Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (no Friday testing during summer hours).
- Meet with your student success coach.
- Enroll and pay for classes (transfer, occupational, College NOW and adult education).
- Receive financial aid assistance.
- Receive assistance ordering textbooks online. Textbook orders may be picked up at LLCC-Taylorville with no shipping fees.
- Receive technical assistance with LoggerCentral, Canvas and email.
- Enhance your in-class performance — Debra Coet, academic success professional, is available to assist LLCC students on Thursdays during the spring 2023 semester with test anxiety, study skills, note taking, time management and more! Call 217-786-2754 or email LLCC-Taylorville to schedule an appointment.
- Request one-on-one free peer tutoring, or apply to be a peer tutor.
Microsoft Office training
Enhance your productivity and upgrade your skills and confidence in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Classes available at LLCC-Taylorville.
Join us at LLCC-Taylorville for one of our upcoming events! We'll be holding:
College Now Info Night
Join us to learn more about the College Now program at LLCC-Taylorville! Student qualifications, program costs, program content, student planning and success stories will be discussed. Students who are currently sophomores or juniors, along with their parent/guardian, are invited to attend.
Meeting will be held at LLCC-Taylorville and begins at 5 p.m.
LoggerCentral provides the most up-to-date list of classes, their format, when they are offered and who is teaching them.
Watch the video to learn how to navigate LoggerCentral and search for available classes.
Register for classes
Registration is open for eight-week classes that begin March 13! View classes in LoggerCentral. LLCC is offering three class formats: face-to-face, online and hybrid.