Choose the type of classes that fit your needs and schedule.
LLCC offers three class formats: face-to-face, online and hybrid.
- Traditional, face-to-face courses take place in a classroom on regular days and times.
- Online courses allow students to learn entirely via the internet on their own schedules.
- The hybrid option provides a combination of online and face-to-face learning.
- Credit courses (for degrees and certificates — includes transfer courses and Workforce Institute courses) in LoggerCentral.
- Short-term career training and continuing education programs offered at LLCC-Medical District, our convenient downtown Springfield location.
- LLCC Adult Education courses, which provide adults in the areas of GED preparation, basic skills, English language skills, adult career pathways and literacy.
- LLCC Community Education non-credit classes, workshops, youth programs and travel opportunities, as well as hands-on culinary classes and dinners.