Testing can be done in person or remotely. Testing dates are below.
About the ATI TEAS® examination
The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) is a multiple-choice assessment of basic academic knowledge in reading, mathematics, science, English, and language usage. The objectives assessed on the TEAS exam are those which nurse educators deemed most appropriate and relevant to measure entry level skills and abilities of nursing program applicants.
Nursing/ADN test dates (2023)
- On campus: Sept. 6, 13, 20, 27
- Remote: Sept. 5, 12, 19, 26
- On campus: Oct. 4, 11, 18, 25
- Remote: Oct. 3, 10, 17, 24
- On campus: Nov. 1, 8, 15, 29
- Remote: Nov. 14, 28
- On campus: Dec. 6
- Remote: Dec. 5, 12
Allied Health test dates (2023)
- On campus: Sept. 18, 25
- Remote: Sept. 11
- On campus: Oct. 9, 16, 23
- Remote: Oct. 2, 30
- On campus: Nov. 6, 13, 27
- Remote: Nov. 20
- On campus: Dec. 4
- Remote: Dec. 11
Students must register with ATI
- Create an Account with ATI prior to your test date. (Firefox is the recommended browser to use.)
- In the Secure Sign On area click on “Create an account.”
- When a new screen opens, fill in all your blue fields. Blue fields are required to create your account. In the “Institution” field select "Lincoln Land CC ADN" or "Lincoln Land ALLIED HEALTH." Please also enter your LLCC student ID number. You must do this before you can test. Please note: LLCC CC ADN testing is only offered on Tuesday and Wednesday. LLCC Allied Health is only offered on Monday. Please be sure you are registering for the correct test!
- Write down your username and password and save in a safe place. You will not be able to take the ATI TEAS® test without them and you will use them throughout the nursing program.
- Click the “Register” button; wait for the progress bar to complete. You are done creating your ATI account.
- Register and schedule an appointment for the ATI TEAS® by following these step by step instructions. The cost of the test is $102 and must be paid with a credit card online.
You will receive an email confirmation of your remote testing appointment. Present confirmation and your ATI Username and Password along with a photo ID (valid driver’s license and school ID with photo), on the date of testing. If you do not have appropriate photo identification, you will not be allowed to test. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Assessment Technologies Institute® (ATI) is partnering with Proctorio to virtually proctor TEAS testing. All students who are interested in LLCC Nursing Program or Allied Health programs will take their TEAS test through Proctorio. You will register through ATI. If you have not done so, please create user name and password, register for a date that is listed and make payment.
You can download a full list of ATI technical requirements. Please double check to make sure your computer meets all requirements. If you do not have access to a computer that meets these requirements, contact us for assistance.
The test is composed of 170 questions, 20 of which are unscored pretest items. Thus, the number of scored questions on which individuals will be evaluated is 150. The total time allotted to complete the test is 209 minutes. There are four components of the test: reading, math, science and English/language usage.
The questions are all multiple choice.
Student may have one attempt per application cycle. (See the ATI-TEAS Fact Sheet for Nursing Programs or ATI-TEAS Fact Sheet for Allied Health (RAD, OTA, SGT.)
You may retest after a 30 day waiting period and when there is a seat available on a scheduled testing date. Cost to retest is $102 plus tax.
The calculator is built into the test. Students are not allowed to bring their own calculator.
You see your results after the test is complete.