Out-of-State Online Students

National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (NC-SARA)

As a participant in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (NC-SARA), Lincoln Land Community College is able to offer online courses to students residing in member states. Access a national map and lists of participating states and member institutions.

Out-of-State Online Student Complaints

Online students residing outside of Illinois should resolve any complaints with Lincoln Land Community College by following the college's established student complaint process as explained in the college’s Students Rights and Responsibilities.

LLCC seeks to address student complaints in a thorough and timely manner. LLCC empowers students to advocate for themselves by first talking with the person against whom they want to file a complaint. If the direct conversation does not remedy the complaint, please submit information about the situation through LLCC’s Online Complaint Form.

LLCC works diligently to find positive outcomes to student concerns. However, if an issue cannot be resolved internally, out-of-state online students can file a complaint with the state in which they reside. In compliance with the Federal Department of Education regulations, view Student Complaint Information by State. Students from states that participate in the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) may also contact the Illinois Community College Board when seeking a resolution.

Programs Leading to Licensure

View LLCC programs leading to licensure.

In accordance with the U.S. Department of Education requirements regarding the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA), Lincoln Land Community College must notify out-of-state students of any online courses and programs that may lead to national or state licensure. Out-of-state students may not be eligible for licensure based on their home state’s rules and regulations. It is highly recommended that you contact the appropriate agency in your home state to determine your eligibility for licensing outside your state.