The LLCC Veterans Club established the Brian McMillen Scholarship to honor Brian's legacy and provide financial support to veterans attending LLCC. Proceeds from the Brian McMillen Memorial Run/Walk that was held annually for 10 years support the LLCC Brian McMillen Veterans Scholarship and other projects and charities.
- Be registered for a minimum of 9 credit hours
- No minimum GPA is required to be awarded the scholarship, but a minimum 2.5 GPA must be maintained to keep the scholarship
- Be a U.S. veteran providing either a copy of your DD-214 or a letter from your current unit stating you are still honorably serving.
- All degree programs are eligible.
- The award is $500 per semester.
- Applications are available in the LLCC Foundation office or you can apply online.