The LLCC Student Government Association is the official governing council for the student body and provides recognition for all student clubs and organizations on campus. The SGA is comprised of representatives, five officers and one student trustee. Members attend various leadership conferences and retreats each year and serve on numerous institutional committees. The SGA coordinates various awareness events and sponsors the Logger of the Month program.
SGA 2021 Elections
Interested in Joining SGA?
After SGA elections, any open position moves to an application process. To apply for open positions, please contact Student Life at email@example.com. Qualified applicants will be contacted after the new SGA board is sworn in for an interview process. We look forward to your application.
Eligible students are defined as those enrolled in at least six credit hours with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 for a representative position and 3.0 for an executive position (new students that have not yet established a GPA are eligible).
Student Government Association
5250 Shepherd Rd
P.O. Box 19256
Springfield, IL 62794-9256
|Public Relations Officer||Vacant|
The following positions are currently vacant. These positions will now be open to a general application and interview process. Those that are interested in filling one of these roles should contact the Student Life Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain an application. Deadline to be considered for first screening of applications will be May 1st 2020.
- LLCC Student Trustee
- Student Government Association Vice-President
- Student Government Association Public Relations Officer
- SGA Representative – Applied & Emerging Technologies
- SGA Representative – Arts & Communication
- SGA Representative – English & Humanities
- SGA Representative – Health Professions
- SGA Representative – Mathematics & Computer Sciences
- SGA Representative – Natural & Agricultural Sciences
- SGA Representative – Social Science & Business
Following the first screening of applicants and interviews, 2nd round applications will be considered on a rolling basis until all positions are filled.