Why LLCC Agriculture?
You belong here. It’s more than farming, more than college. Join our award-winning family.
- Eight billion people around the world rely on agriculture products every day.
- Agriculture is a $1.1 trillion industry in the U.S.
- 11% of the jobs in America are in agriculture and its related industries.
- Agriculture careers include production, communications, sales and marketing, scientific research and development, finance, engineering. It’s so much more than farming!
- The U.S. experiences a shortage of over 22,000 college agriculture graduates needed for new jobs each year.
- Our graduates can start out earning over $40,000 to $60,000 a year after graduation.
- LLCC has the newest, most advanced ag education facilities in Illinois.
- Get hands-on training with cutting edge technology, such as simulators and precision agriculture equipment, both in the classroom and outdoors in the Land Lab.
- Award-winning agriculture programs are challenging and prepare students for the workforce and higher education.
Questions about LLCC’s agriculture programs?
Degree and Certificate Programs
LLCC uses the latest techniques and technology to prepare students for a successful career in agriculture and/or university transfer.
Kreher Agriculture Center – now open!
In the News
- Illinois Stories: Kreher Ag Center at LLCC
- LLCC first IL community college to conduct hemp research trial – Bishop On Air and WTAX
- New Kreher Agriculture Center at LLCC
- The BRANDT Foundation donates $100,000
- BRANDT and LLCC collaborate on ag research
- LLCC wins national ag awards
- $18 million gift benefiting LLCC Ag
View LLCC Ag’s student opportunities to learn about upcoming events as well as student clubs and organizations!