Why LLCC Agriculture?
- Hands-on education
- Excellent facilities
- Dedicated full-time professors
- Career and internship opportunities
- Ag Club
- Collegiate Farm Bureau
- National Postsecondary Agricultural Student Organization
- Award-winning Livestock Judging Team
- Recent $18 million gift to program; poised for growth
Degree and Certificate Programs
LLCC offers a variety of degree and certificate programs, which use the latest techniques and technology to prepare students for a successful career in agriculture and/or university transfer. Learn more about each of these programs:
- BRANDT and LLCC collaborate on ag research.
- View the agriculture feature, “Ready for growth: Agriculture,” in LLCC’s FORWARD magazine.
- LLCC wins national ag awards: Livestock judging team members earn All-American status, and LLCC Ag Club wins awards at National PAS Conference.
- $18 million gift benefiting LLCC agriculture program announced: Proceeds from Kreher Farm Perpetual Charitable Trust will transform and grow college’s ag program.
View photos from the press conference.
View LLCC Ag’s student opportunities to learn about upcoming events as well as student clubs and organizations!