Our mission is to foster interaction among students in the various agriculture programs, provide educational and competitive opportunities and encourage career development.
The purpose of this student group shall be to:
- To encourage interaction and fellowship among the students enrolled in the various agriculture and horticulture programs at LLCC through recreational events.
- To improve student knowledge and skills in their chosen field by participating in PAS competitions at the state and national level.
- To conduct activities to serve and benefit agriculture, LLCC and the community at large, and to promote community service as a worthwhile goal for our members.
Learn more about LLCC's Agriculture degree and certificate programs.
- President: Ryan McGrew
- Vice President: Mackenzie Harmon
- Secretary: Meghan Hadden
- Treasurer: Shawn Goebel
- PAS Representative: Clayton Walch
- PAS Representative: Fuller Anderson