What can I do at LLCC-Taylorville?
LLCC-Taylorville offers credit and non-credit educational opportunities close to home and serves a broad range of students. Some of the many things you can do at LLCC-Taylorville include:
- Take transfer, occupational, dual enrollment and adult education classes
- Receive financial aid assistance
- Meet with a student success coach
- Complete placement testing and new student orientation
- Receive assistance with Logger Central, Blackboard and email
- Enroll and pay for classes
Schedule a virtual visit!
Stay close to home, while still moving forward.
Take the next step in becoming who you were meant to be.
Earn the first two years of your bachelor’s degree, or job-ready skills … for a lot less money.
Grab 45 minutes and I’ll work with you to understand the program, admission requirements and steps to enroll!
Tell us more about yourself. Are you a…
- First-time college student interested in a degree or certificate: Students/Adults who have not attended college, interested in earning an LLCC degree or certificate.
- First-time college student interested in courses only: Students/Adults not seeking a degree/certificate, interested in courses only.
- Transfer student interested in a degree or certificate program: Students/Adults with credit from another college/ university interested in applying that credit toward an LLCC degree or certificate.
- Transfer student interested in courses only: Students with credit from, or attending another college, interested in coursework to transfer back to their “home” college.
- Current or former LLCC student: Students/Adults currently or previously enrolled in LLCC credit courses.
- College graduate interested in courses, degree or certificate program: Students/Adults who have earned a degree interested in courses or an LLCC degree / certificate.
- Adult Ed student: Adult Education, General Education Degree or English as a Second Language (ESL) Students/Adults interested in earning a diploma or taking ESL courses.
- International Student: Complete International Application and I-20 requirements.
- Health Careers student: Or, Click program of interest: Neurodiagnostic Technology – Nursing – Nurse Assistant – Occupational Therapy Assistant – Practical Nurse – Radiography – Respiratory Care – Surgical Technology
- Current high school student interested in taking college courses (College Now)
The health, safety and well-being of the Lincoln Land Community College community are our highest priorities. In light of the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, all LLCC offices are open remotely. Staff are currently operating on summer hours and are available by phone and online to assist students and the public Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. All LLCC campus buildings and outreach center facilities are currently closed to the public.