High school personnel should contact the following individuals to discuss plans for scheduling courses:
- LLCC-Taylorville: Dee Krueger, 217-786-2754, firstname.lastname@example.org
- LLCC-Litchfield: Jessie Blackburn, 217-786-3401, email@example.com
- LLCC-Jacksonville: Keri Mason, 217-243-6699, firstname.lastname@example.org
- LLCC-Beardstown: Brenda Schuster, 217-323-4103, email@example.com
- LLCC-Springfield, main campus: Dr. Joel Dykstra, 217-786-2317, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dual credit faculty information
- Occupational courses require a master’s degree, bachelor’s degree or provisional certification with 2,000 hours work experience in the area and appropriate trade/professional licensure as required for course delivery.
- Transfer courses require a master’s degree in the area or a master's degree with 18 hours in the discipline.
- Instructors will need to complete an adjunct instructor application and be approved to teach by the LLCC department dean.
- The dual credit agreement is between the high school, the instructor and LLCC. The instructor identified in the agreement is critical to any dual credit course; therefore, any changes in the instructor may nullify the agreement. Any extended absences (more than two weeks duration) without prior approval of a replacement during the scheduled course may nullify the agreement. Due to the rigor and expectations of the course work, no student teachers will be allowed to instruct during this scheduled course.
- Faculty will be required to complete college documentation (submit a course syllabus, verify registration rosters, verify attendance rosters and submit final college course grades)
- Deliver the course content identified in the ICCB approved college curriculum and defined student learning outcomes for each course.