Handshake is a career services platform where LLCC students and alumni can connect with employers and find job opportunities.
Local and regional employers are invited to create a company profile on Handshake, connect with LLCC students and alumni, and post available jobs.
Benefits to employers include:
- Free registration
- Unlimited job and internship postings
- Search resumes
- Access to interact with students directly
- Participate in recruiting events
- Brand building and name recognition
For FAQs and guides to using Handshake, visit Handshake's employer help center.
LLCC students will have the opportunity to connect with employers on Handshake in mid-April 2023.
On Handshake on you will get a personalized opportunity to:
- Use customizable options to search for jobs and internship opportunities.
- Connect with employers.
- Save favorite job and internship searches and companies.
- Get notifications of upcoming job and internship deadlines.
- Apply for jobs and internships directly through Handshake.
- Schedule interviews.
- Register for job fairs, info sessions and other recruiting events.
Learn more about Handshake for students.
More information is available by emailing LLCC.