Adult Education at Lincoln Land Community College provides adults with a variety of educational opportunities in the areas of High School Equivalency preparation, basic skills, English language skills, adult career pathways and literacy.
Adult Education programming is free, and courses are offered year-round throughout the LLCC district.
What We Offer
- Adult Basic Education (ABE)
- High School Equivalency preparation
- Adult career pathways
- English as a second language
- Literacy tutoring
High School Equivalency Preparation, English as a Second Language and Tutoring
Get started by following the steps below. There are no costs for these classes, and registration is ongoing throughout the year.
- Complete and submit enrollment form.
- One of our coordinators will contact you with further information.
- Once you have completed testing, fill out and submit the following forms:
Classes are now offered in three different formats to best meet your needs. Tutoring, student support and career preparation services are provided virtually for all formats.
- Attend a variety of class during the day or evening at one of six LLCC locations: Springfield, Beardstown, Jacksonville, Litchfield, Hillsboro or Taylorville. Seats are limited and first come, first served.
- Classes will consist of in-person meetings, remote homework and online activities.
- With the guidance of an online instructor, students will participate in virtual meetings and complete online activities for ESL and GED completion.
Lincoln Land Community College
5250 Shepherd Rd.
Springfield, IL 62703