What can I do at LLCC-Beardstown?
LLCC-Beardstown offers credit and non-credit educational opportunities close to home and serves a broad range of students. Some of the many things you can do at LLCC-Beardstown include:
- Schedule a virtual visit
- Complete placement testing and new student orientation
- Meet with your student success coach!
- Enroll and pay for classes (transfer, occupational, and adult education classes)
- Receive financial aid assistance
- Purchase textbooks
- Receive technical assistance with Logger Central, Blackboard and email
We encourage you to explore our list of online classes at Logger Central and register for one or more today! LLCC-Beardstown staff is available to assist you as you prepare for fall classes. Email email@example.com or call 217-323-4103.
Schedule an advising appointment by clicking on the link below or by calling 217-323-4103.
Welcome to LLCC-Beardstown! We’re glad you’re here.
Thank you for your interest in LLCC. Please review the information below on how to get started at LLCC. You may also contact us at 217-323-4103 or text us at 309-204-8856 and we can help guide you through this process. We look forward to working with you.
Tell us more about yourself. Are you a …
- First-time college student interested in a degree or certificate: Students/Adults who have not attended college, interested in earning an LLCC degree or certificate.
- First-time college student interested in courses only: Students/Adults not seeking a degree / certificate, interested in courses only.
- Transfer student interested in a degree or certificate program: Students/Adults with credit from another college / university interested in applying that credit toward an LLCC degree or certificate.
- Transfer student interested in courses only: Students with credit from, or attending another college, interested in coursework to transfer back to their “home” college.
- Current or former LLCC students: Students/Adults currently or previously enrolled in LLCC credit courses.
- College graduate interested in courses, degree or certificate program: Students/Adults who have earned a degree interested in courses or an LLCC degree / certificate.
- Adult Ed student: Adult Education, General Education Degree or English as a Second Language (ESL): Students/Adults interested in earning a diploma or taking ESL courses.
- International Student: Complete International Application and I-20 requirements.
- Health Careers student: Or, click program of interest: Neurodiagnostic Technology – Nursing – Nurse Assistant – Occupational Therapy Assistant – Practical Nurse – Radiography – Respiratory Care – Surgical Technology
109 White Pine Lane
Beardstown, IL 62618
8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Check out Community Education non-credit opportunities available in Beardstown.
LLCC-Beardstown • 109 White Pine Lane • Beardstown, IL 62618 • 217-323-4103