What can I do at LLCC-Beardstown?
LLCC-Beardstown offers credit and non-credit educational opportunities close to home and serves a broad range of students. Some of the many things you can do at LLCC-Beardstown include:
- Schedule a virtual visit
- Complete placement testing and new student orientation
- Meet with your student success coach!
- Enroll and pay for classes (transfer, occupational, and adult education classes)
- Receive financial aid assistance
- Purchase textbooks
- Receive technical assistance with Logger Central, Blackboard and email
We encourage you to explore our list of online classes at Logger Central and register for one or more today! LLCC-Beardstown staff is available to assist you as you prepare for fall classes. Email email@example.com or call 217-323-4103.
Schedule an advising appointment by clicking on the link below or by calling 217-323-4103.
Register for classes!
Spring semester classes are now underway. Registration is open for spring LateStart classes by phone (217-323-4103) and on LoggerCentral. Please note LLCC is offering services to students in both remote and in-person formats. If you would like to come to campus or other LLCC facility, please make an appointment.
LoggerCentral provides the most up-to-date list of classes, when they are offered and who is teaching them. Spring weekday classes begin Monday, Jan. 11.
The video below explains how to navigate LoggerCentral to search for courses.
Welcome to LLCC-Beardstown! We’re glad you’re here.
Thank you for your interest in LLCC. Please review the information below on how to get started at LLCC. You may also contact us at 217-323-4103 or text us at 309-204-8856 and we can help guide you through this process. We look forward to working with you.
Tell us more about yourself. Are you a …
- First-time college student interested in a degree or certificate: Students/Adults who have not attended college, interested in earning an LLCC degree or certificate.
- First-time college student interested in courses only: Students/Adults not seeking a degree / certificate, interested in courses only.
- Transfer student interested in a degree or certificate program: Students/Adults with credit from another college / university interested in applying that credit toward an LLCC degree or certificate.
- Transfer student interested in courses only: Students with credit from, or attending another college, interested in coursework to transfer back to their “home” college.
- Current or former LLCC students: Students/Adults currently or previously enrolled in LLCC credit courses.
- College graduate interested in courses, degree or certificate program: Students/Adults who have earned a degree interested in courses or an LLCC degree / certificate.
- Adult Ed student: Adult Education, General Education Degree or English as a Second Language (ESL): Students/Adults interested in earning a diploma or taking ESL courses.
- International Student: Complete International Application and I-20 requirements.
- Health Careers student: Or, click program of interest: Neurodiagnostic Technology – Nursing – Nurse Assistant – Occupational Therapy Assistant – Practical Nurse – Radiography – Respiratory Care – Surgical Technology
109 White Pine Lane
Beardstown, IL 62618
8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Check out Community Education non-credit opportunities available in Beardstown.
LLCC-Beardstown • 109 White Pine Lane • Beardstown, IL 62618 • 217-323-4103