Tuesday, Oct. 5, 3-6 p.m.
Do you need help figuring out how to cover the cost of college? If so, you are invited to learn more about the Free Application Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at LLCC-Beardstown. Students will work one-on-one with a Financial Aid representative to complete the FAFSA.
Please bring the following information you will need when completing the FAFSA:
- Your Social Security number (it’s important that you enter it correctly on the FAFSA form!)
- Your parents’ Social Security numbers if you are a dependent student
- Your driver’s license number if you have one
- Your Alien Registration number if you are not a U.S. citizen
- Federal tax information or tax returns (IRS 1040) including IRS W-2 information, for you (and your spouse, if you are married), and for your parents if you are a dependent student
- Records of your untaxed income, such as child support received, interest income and veterans noneducation benefits for you, and for your parents if you are a dependent student
- Information on cash; savings and checking account balances; investments, including stocks and bonds and real estate (but not including the home in which you live); and business and farm assets for you, and for your parents if you are a dependent student.
Cass County Covid Vaccination Clinics
Members of the community are encouraged to get vaccinated at any of the upcoming vaccination clinics.
What can I do at LLCC-Beardstown?
LLCC-Beardstown offers credit and non-credit educational opportunities close to home and serves a broad range of students. Some of the many things you can do at LLCC-Beardstown include:
- Schedule a virtual visit
- Complete placement testing and new student orientation
- Meet with your student success coach!
- Enroll and pay for classes (transfer, occupational, and adult education classes)
- Receive financial aid assistance
- Purchase textbooks
- Receive technical assistance with LoggerCentral, Canvas and email
We encourage you to explore our list of online classes at LoggerCentral and register for one or more today! LLCC-Beardstown staff is available to assist you as you prepare for fall classes. Email email@example.com or call 217-323-4103.
Schedule an advising appointment by clicking on the link below or by calling 217-323-4103.
Register for classes!
The fall semester is underway! Explore available classes on LoggerCentral. LLCC is offering three class formats in the fall: face-to-face, online and hybrid. Traditional, face-to-face courses take place in a classroom on regular days and times. Online courses allow students to learn entirely via the internet on their own schedules. The hybrid option provides a combination of online and face-to-face learning.
Please note LLCC is offering services to students in both remote and in-person formats. If you would like to come to campus or an LLCC facility, please make an appointment.
LoggerCentral provides the most up-to-date list of classes, their format, when they are offered and who is teaching them. The video below explains how to navigate LoggerCentral to search for courses.
Welcome to LLCC-Beardstown! We’re glad you’re here.
Thank you for your interest in LLCC. Please review the information below on how to get started at LLCC. You may also contact us at 217-323-4103 or text us at 309-204-8856 and we can help guide you through this process. We look forward to working with you.
Tell us more about yourself. Are you a …
- First-time college student interested in a degree or certificate: Students/Adults who have not attended college, interested in earning an LLCC degree or certificate.
- First-time college student interested in courses only: Students/Adults not seeking a degree / certificate, interested in courses only.
- Transfer student interested in a degree or certificate program: Students/Adults with credit from another college / university interested in applying that credit toward an LLCC degree or certificate.
- Transfer student interested in courses only: Students with credit from, or attending another college, interested in coursework to transfer back to their “home” college.
- Current or former LLCC students: Students/Adults currently or previously enrolled in LLCC credit courses.
- College graduate interested in courses, degree or certificate program: Students/Adults who have earned a degree interested in courses or an LLCC degree / certificate.
- Adult Ed student: Adult Education, General Education Degree or English as a Second Language (ESL): Students/Adults interested in earning a diploma or taking ESL courses.
- International Student: Complete International Application and I-20 requirements.
- Health Careers student: Or, click program of interest: Neurodiagnostic Technology – Nursing – Nurse Assistant – Occupational Therapy Assistant – Practical Nurse – Radiography – Respiratory Care – Surgical Technology
109 White Pine Lane
Beardstown, IL 62618
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Check out Community Education non-credit opportunities available in Beardstown.
LLCC-Beardstown • 109 White Pine Lane • Beardstown, IL 62618 • 217-323-4103