What are scholarships? They essentially provide free money, which does not need to be repaid!
Scholarships are financial support dollars that get awarded to help pay for a student's education.
Apply for LLCC Foundation scholarships
The LLCC Foundation awards scholarships specifically to LLCC students every year thanks to the support and generosity of individuals, community businesses and organizations.
There is just one application form to complete to be eligible for all LLCC Foundation scholarships for which you qualify.
The application is available online annually Dec. 1-March 1 for the following academic year. For example, Dec. 1, 2021-March 1, 2022 is the application period for the 2022-2023 academic year (fall 2022, spring 2023 and summer 2023).
For the online application, frequently asked questions, helpful scholarship resources and more, visit the LLCC Foundation's scholarship webpage.
Find outside scholarships
There are also many locations to look for scholarships outside of LLCC:
- Your high school guidance counselor
- Employers and unions (for both you and your parents)
- Local organizations/affiliations
- Places where you volunteer
- Local chamber of commerce
- Local news — for organizations offering/awarding scholarships
- Internet search — Resources such as: