2021 Honored Alumni Award Nomination Information
The 2021 Honored Alumni Nomination form will be available January 15, 2021. Keep any awesome, LLCC alumni, in-mind for our upcoming 2021 award! Who might you nominate for our 2021 award? Do you know a former Lincoln Land Community College student who is passionate about the education they received at LLCC and has achieved outstanding success? If so, we invite you to consider nominating them for the 2021 LLCC Honored Alumni Award. Check out the criteria and process below for more information.
Nominees will be judged on the following criteria:
- Role Model – Inspiring excellence in others
- Outstanding Success – Significant career or personal achievements
- Impact – Accomplishments which have changed the community for the better
- Community Service – Demonstration of a visible commitment to the community through leadership and/or volunteerism
- Nominee must have successfully completed coursework from Lincoln Land Community College
- If selected, nominee will be asked to attend LLCC’s commencement to accept this distinguished award.
- Anyone may nominate a Lincoln Land Community College alum for this award by completing an online nomination form (available January 15, 2021).
- The form may be completed online or you may request a Word or pdf version of the form to mail-in by contacting email@example.com.
- Optional: No more than two pages of supplemental materials may be submitted with nomination (i.e., news articles, brochures, photos).
- Upon nomination, the nominee will be contacted to confirm acceptance of nomination, and to obtain additional information.
- Nominees will remain in a pool of candidates for three years from the receipt of nomination.
- An individual may receive the Honored Alumni Award only once.