A student's one-stop, on-the-go source for campus and community resources
Download the app on your smart device or search on the web by entering “Lincoln-Landing.app.”
What's on the app
Here are some of the many things you can find within the Lincoln Landing App.
- The college calendar provides a complete list of public events occurring from Student Life and the various clubs and organizations that make up the office. Additionally, you can access important academic dates such as tuition deadlines, add and drop dates, when class begins and end for the semester and more.
- One of the app's most used features, the campus resources folder, houses information such as: the A-Z Guide, list of active clubs and organizations, students rights and responsibilities, ways to connect with your student success coach and Title IX resources.
- Are you looking for your class? Look no further than the Lincoln Landing App to connect with building layouts on main campus and at each Outreach Center.
- Are you feeling stressed, overwhelmed or depressed? Access your free sessions with Talkspace through the Lincoln Landing App. Once you receive your keyword from your student success coach, logging onto a session of Talkspace is as simple as clicking a button in our app.
- Are you looking for assistance off campus? The community resources folder in the Lincoln Landing App has a wealth of information for local, non-LLCC resources available to students.