View LLCC Accepted CLEP Exams.
Study guides for each CLEP title are available online.
The total cost to test is $105.
- $90 is due to CLEP for the exam (paid to CLEP day of registration).
- $15 is due to LLCC for administration (cash, check/money order day of test).
Facts about CLEP testing
- All CLEP exams are administered on a computer.
- Examinees have a maximum of 90 minutes to complete the test.
- College Composition is a maximum of 120 minutes.
- Results are available immediately upon completion (except for College Composition). Therefore, you will know your results right away.
- Most CLEP tests consist of multiple-choice questions. Exceptions include writing an essay in College Composition, and some mathematics exams include completion questions.
- You must wait three months before retaking an exam.
- LLCC serves as a military-friendly test center for CLEP.
- Those who successfully complete a CLEP examination may receive college credit when they meet or exceed the ACE recommended score.
- At LLCC, up to 30 hours of CLEP credit can be applied toward your degree.
- When you complete an exam, you will be provided a print out of the unofficial test results. Official test results are mailed by CLEP directly to the institution you indicate during registration.
- In order to receive credit, score reports must be received by the credit granting institution directly from the College Board. Additional score reports are ordered through CLEP for a fee.