Thank you for visiting LLCC Career Services!
Our office is here to help you explore your career and major options and prepare you for the current and future job market. We offer in-person, virtual or phone appointments. Our career coaches are here to help guide you on your journey to a successful future.
LLCC’s Career Services is committed to providing exceptional education and resources to encourage knowledge of self, career and major exploration, and job readiness. Career Services empowers and supports students to make academic major and career-related decisions, develop a plan and pursue meaningful careers to enhance their lives and their communities.
- Explore careers and majors
- Create a resume employers want to read
- Learn effective job search strategies
- Write a cover letter tailored for the job
- Receive a resume or cover letter review
- Participate in a mock interview
- Learn about the experience gap (Am I qualified for this job?)
Career Services Staff
- Cathy Huffman, Career Coach – Cathy.Huffman@llcc.edu
- Marina Wirsing, Career Coach – Marina.Wirsing@llcc.edu