Missed an exam in class?
Students must contact their instructor to arrange for a copy of the make-up exam to be brought to the Testing Center (M1128). Students also must contact the Testing Center in advance, to notify the test proctor of the day and time they plan to make-up the exam.
Fall and Spring Hours
Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sorry, no testing is available on weekends.
Testing Area Policies
- A current photo I.D. is required. (LLCC student ID cards, driver’s license, state ID card, passport and military IDs are acceptable)
- No electronic devices are allowed in the testing center. If brought they will be collected and stored securely until the student has completed the exam.
- All personal items (electronic devices, purses, bookbags, coats, hats, water bottles, etc.) will be collected by the test proctors and stored securely until the student has completed the exam.
- Once the exam is started, the student may not leave the testing area until the exam is completed and returned to the testing proctor. If a student must leave the testing area during an exam, the exam will be collected immediately by the testing proctor and returned to the instructor unfinished.
- All tests must be completed and returned to the testing proctor by testing area closing time.
Notice to LLCC Faculty
You may bring your make-up exams to the Testing Center in person or you may email your exam, any necessary passwords, and testing instructions to the testing desk at: email@example.com.