LLCC Career Services can help you explore your career and major options and prepare you for the current and future job market. We offer in-person, virtual or phone appointments.
LLCC Career Services is committed to providing exceptional education and resources to encourage knowledge of self, career and major exploration, and job readiness. Career Services empowers and supports students to make academic major and career-related decisions, develop a plan and pursue meaningful careers to enhance their lives and their communities.
Get help with
- Exploring careers and majors
- Creating a resume employers want to read
- Learning effective job search strategies
- Writing a cover letter tailored for the job
- Reviewing your resume and cover letter
- Preparing for an interview
- Learning about the experience gap (am I qualified for this job?)