If you are a new student to LLCC, visit our Earning a Credit Degree or Certificate page first to learn more about these general steps to enrollment.
If you are a current or returning student, proceed to the information listed below.
Applications for fall 2022 being accepted now! Sixteen students are admitted each fall semester.
This checklist does not guarantee admission into the program. It is to be used for guiding purposes only and to assist the student in determining if they are ready to apply to the program.
It is the student’s responsibility to notify LLCC Admission/Records/Registration when requirements have been met.
Admission and program requirements are subject to change.
- Attend an information session given by the NDT program director.
- Be a high school graduate or have a GED certificate. Send high school transcripts to LLCC Admission/Records/Registration.
- Submit the LLCC admission application.
- Demonstrate placement into EGL 101.
- Demonstrate placement out of MAT 082.
- Have a 2.5 GPA or higher for all previous college courses. Send college transcripts to LLCC Admission/Records/Registration.
- Submit the Neurodiagnostic Technology program application with the assistance of a health professions student success coach.
Following acceptance to the program, students are required to have (at the student's expense):
- A health assessment
- Documentation of immunizations
- A criminal background check and drug screening
- CPR certification for basic life support
- Annual influenza vaccine and TB testing
Chapter 112, Section 103-17, of the Illinois Public Community College Act requires that whenever enrollment in a program must be restricted because of space limitations, a college must give preference to district residents. Consequently, admission to Health Career programs for students who live outside of LLCC District #526 vary per program based on space available and qualified applicant pools.