Register for classes!
The fall semester is underway and open registration for spring begins Oct. 21, 2021! Explore available classes on LoggerCentral. LLCC is offering three class formats in the fall: face-to-face, online and hybrid. Traditional, face-to-face courses take place in a classroom on regular days and times. Online courses allow students to learn entirely via the internet on their own schedules. The hybrid option provides a combination of online and face-to-face learning.
LoggerCentral provides the most up-to-date list of classes, their format, when they are offered and who is teaching them. The video below explains how to navigate LoggerCentral to search for courses.
Tell us more about yourself. Are you a …
- First-time college student interested in a degree or certificate: Students/adults who have not attended college, interested in earning an LLCC degree or certificate.
- First-time college student interested in courses only: Students/adults not seeking a degree/certificate, interested in courses only.
- Transfer student interested in a degree or certificate program: Students/adults with credit from another college/university interested in applying that credit toward an LLCC degree or certificate.
- Transfer student interested in courses only: Students with credit from, or attending, another college, interested in coursework to transfer back to their “home” college.
- Current or former LLCC student: Students/adults currently or previously enrolled in LLCC credit courses.
- College graduate interested in courses, degree or certificate program: Students/adults who have earned a degree interested in courses or an LLCC degree / certificate.
- Adult Ed student: Adult Education, General Education Degree or English as a Second Language (ESL) students/adults interested in earning a diploma or taking ESL courses.
- International student: Complete International Application and I-20 requirements.
- Health Careers student: Click program of interest: Neurodiagnostic Technology –Nursing – Nurse Assistant – Occupational Therapy Assistant – Practical Nurse – Radiography – Respiratory Care – Surgical Technology
- Current high school student interested in taking college courses (College NOW Program)
LLCC-Litchfield staff are available in-person by appointment, by phone and online to assist students and the public Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.