What can I do at LLCC-Litchfield?
LLCC-Litchfield offers credit and non-credit educational opportunities close to home and serves a broad range of students. Some of the many things you can do at LLCC-Litchfield include:
- Schedule a virtual visit
- Complete placement testing and new student orientation
- Meet with a student success coach
- Enroll and pay for classes (transfer, occupational, College NOW Program and adult education classes)
- Receive financial aid assistance
- Purchase textbooks
- Receive technical assistance with LoggerCentral, Blackboard and email
LLCC-Litchfield also offers rental space. To request use of our facility, complete an online facility request form.
Register for classes!
Registration is open for summer and fall classes! Explore available classes on LoggerCentral. LLCC will offer five class formats in the fall: face-to-face, online, remote, hybrid and flex. These formats are designed to provide students with safety and flexibility in choosing their preferred learning environments. Current students can register by phone (217-786-3401) or by signing in to LoggerCentral and are encouraged to meet with their student success coach to discuss course options
Please note LLCC is offering services to students in both remote and in-person formats. If you would like to come to campus or an LLCC facility, please make an appointment.
LoggerCentral provides the most up-to-date list of classes, their format, when they are offered and who is teaching them. The video below explains how to navigate LoggerCentral to search for courses.
Tell us more about yourself. Are you a …
- First-time college student interested in a degree or certificate: Students/adults who have not attended college, interested in earning an LLCC degree or certificate.
- First-time college student interested in courses only: Students/adults not seeking a degree/certificate, interested in courses only.
- Transfer student interested in a degree or certificate program: Students/adults with credit from another college/university interested in applying that credit toward an LLCC degree or certificate.
- Transfer student interested in courses only: Students with credit from, or attending, another college, interested in coursework to transfer back to their “home” college.
- Current or former LLCC student: Students/adults currently or previously enrolled in LLCC credit courses.
- College graduate interested in courses, degree or certificate program: Students/adults who have earned a degree interested in courses or an LLCC degree / certificate.
- Adult Ed student: Adult Education, General Education Degree or English as a Second Language (ESL) students/adults interested in earning a diploma or taking ESL courses.
- International student: Complete International Application and I-20 requirements.
- Health Careers student: Click program of interest: Neurodiagnostic Technology –Nursing – Nurse Assistant – Occupational Therapy Assistant – Practical Nurse – Radiography – Respiratory Care – Surgical Technology
- Current high school student interested in taking college courses (College NOW Program)
The health, safety and well-being of the Lincoln Land Community College community are our highest priorities. In light of the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, LLCC-Litchfield is open remotely. Staff are available in-person by appointment, by phone and online to assist students and the public Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.