What can I do at LLCC-Litchfield?
LLCC-Litchfield offers credit and non-credit educational opportunities close to home and serves a broad range of students. Some of the many things you can do at LLCC-Litchfield include:
- Schedule a virtual visit
- Complete placement testing and new student orientation
- Meet with a student success coach
- Enroll and pay for classes (transfer, occupational, College Now Program and adult education classes)
- Receive financial aid assistance
- Purchase textbooks
- Receive technical assistance with Logger Central, Blackboard and email
LLCC-Litchfield also offers rental space. To request use of our facility, complete an online facility request form.
Fall semester has started, but it’s not too late to start at LLCC!
- Are you a current college student who wants to add one or more classes to your fall schedule?
- Change your mind about a “gap year”?
- Looking for a career change?
- Are you a high school student who is homeschooled?
- Did you miss LLCC’s fall registration deadlines due to challenges brought on by the pandemic?
- Are you a four-year college or university student staying home because your school cancelled in-person classes?
Tell us more about yourself. Are you a…
- First-time college student interested in a degree or certificate: Students/Adults who have not attended college, interested in earning an LLCC degree or certificate.
- First-time college student interested in courses only: Students/Adults not seeking a degree/certificate, interested in courses only.
- Transfer student interested in a degree or certificate program: Students/Adults with credit from another college/university interested in applying that credit toward an LLCC degree or certificate.
- Transfer student interested in courses only: Students with credit from, or attending another college, interested in coursework to transfer back to their “home” college.
- Current or former LLCC student: Students/Adults currently or previously enrolled in LLCC credit courses.
- College graduate interested in courses, degree or certificate program: Students/Adults who have earned a degree interested in courses or an LLCC degree / certificate.
- Adult Ed student: Adult Education, General Education Degree or English as a Second Language (ESL) Students/Adults interested in earning a diploma or taking ESL courses.
- International Student: Complete International Application and I-20 requirements.
- Health Careers student: Or, Click program of interest: Neurodiagnostic Technology –Nursing – Nurse Assistant – Occupational Therapy Assistant – Practical Nurse – Radiography – Respiratory Care – Surgical Technology
- Current high school student interested in taking college courses (College Now Program)
The health, safety and well-being of the Lincoln Land Community College community are our highest priorities. In light of the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, LLCC-Litchfield is open remotely. Staff are available in person by appointment, by phone and online to assist students and the public Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.