Wednesday, Oct. 13, 4-8 p.m.
Do you need help figuring out how to cover the cost of college? If so, you are invited to learn more about the Free Application Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at LLCC-Litchfield. Students will work one-on-one with a Financial Aid representative to complete the FAFSA.
Please bring the following information you will need when completing the FAFSA:
- Your Social Security number (it’s important that you enter it correctly on the FAFSA form!)
- Your parents’ Social Security numbers if you are a dependent student
- Your driver’s license number if you have one
- Your Alien Registration number if you are not a U.S. citizen
- Federal tax information or tax returns (IRS 1040) including IRS W-2 information, for you (and your spouse, if you are married), and for your parents if you are a dependent student
- Records of your untaxed income, such as child support received, interest income and veterans noneducation benefits for you, and for your parents if you are a dependent student
- Information on cash; savings and checking account balances; investments, including stocks and bonds and real estate (but not including the home in which you live); and business and farm assets for you, and for your parents if you are a dependent student.
In addition to high school seniors, prospective and current students are also welcome to attend.
What can I do at LLCC-Litchfield?
LLCC-Litchfield offers credit and non-credit educational opportunities close to home and serves a broad range of students. Some of the many things you can do at LLCC-Litchfield include:
- Schedule a virtual visit
- Complete placement testing and new student orientation
- Meet with a student success coach
- Enroll and pay for classes (transfer, occupational, College NOW Program and adult education classes)
- Receive financial aid assistance
- Purchase textbooks
- Receive technical assistance with LoggerCentral, Canvas and email
LLCC-Litchfield also offers rental space. To request use of our facility, complete an online facility request form.
Register for classes!
The fall semester is underway! Explore available classes on LoggerCentral. LLCC is offering four class formats in the fall: face-to-face, online, hybrid and flex. Traditional, face-to-face courses take place in a classroom on regular days and times. Online courses allow students to learn entirely via the internet on their own schedules. Both flex and hybrid options provide a combination of online and face-to-face learning.
LoggerCentral provides the most up-to-date list of classes, their format, when they are offered and who is teaching them. The video below explains how to navigate LoggerCentral to search for courses.
Tell us more about yourself. Are you a …
- First-time college student interested in a degree or certificate: Students/adults who have not attended college, interested in earning an LLCC degree or certificate.
- First-time college student interested in courses only: Students/adults not seeking a degree/certificate, interested in courses only.
- Transfer student interested in a degree or certificate program: Students/adults with credit from another college/university interested in applying that credit toward an LLCC degree or certificate.
- Transfer student interested in courses only: Students with credit from, or attending, another college, interested in coursework to transfer back to their “home” college.
- Current or former LLCC student: Students/adults currently or previously enrolled in LLCC credit courses.
- College graduate interested in courses, degree or certificate program: Students/adults who have earned a degree interested in courses or an LLCC degree / certificate.
- Adult Ed student: Adult Education, General Education Degree or English as a Second Language (ESL) students/adults interested in earning a diploma or taking ESL courses.
- International student: Complete International Application and I-20 requirements.
- Health Careers student: Click program of interest: Neurodiagnostic Technology –Nursing – Nurse Assistant – Occupational Therapy Assistant – Practical Nurse – Radiography – Respiratory Care – Surgical Technology
- Current high school student interested in taking college courses (College NOW Program)
LLCC-Litchfield staff are available in-person by appointment, by phone and online to assist students and the public Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.