Welcome to Lincoln Land Community College!
Thank you for your interest in LLCC. Please review the steps below on how to get started at LLCC. You may also contact us at 217-786-2292, and we can help guide you through this process. We look forward to working with you!
Register now for fall classes! Check out fall classes on Logger Central.
Steps to Enroll at LLCC
For students seeking a degree or certificate
Step 1 – Submit an admission form. Submit high school transcripts and, if available, SAT/ACT scores. If interested in receiving financial aid, file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov and use LLCC code 007170. Also, view information on LLCC Foundation scholarships (application period: Dec. 1-March 1).
Step 2 – Complete a required New Student Orientation (currently offered online). Learn how our faculty and staff, support services, and technology will help you succeed at LLCC and beyond. Schedule your orientation by calling 217-786-2292 or texting 217-885-4337.
Step 3 – Meet with a student success coach (currently conducted virtually). Assess strengths, set goals, identify options and map out a plan for success to achieve your educational objectives.
You are now ready to register and pay for classes! You will register online using Logger Central and can pay in full, sign up for a payment plan or use eligible financial aid.
Additional enrollment/registration information
Tell us more about yourself. Are you a …
- First-time college student interested in a degree or certificate: Students/Adults who have not attended college, interested in earning an LLCC degree or certificate.
- First-time college student interested in courses only: Students/Adults not seeking a degree / certificate, interested in courses only.
- First-time college student using Accessibility Services: Students/Adults with documented disabilities interested in receiving academic accommodations.
- Transfer student interested in a degree or certificate program: Students/Adults with credit from another college / university interested in applying that credit toward an LLCC degree or certificate.
- Transfer student interested in courses only: Students with credit from, or attending another college, interested in coursework to transfer back to their “home” college.
- Current or former LLCC student: Students/Adults currently or previously enrolled in LLCC credit courses.
- College graduate interested in courses, degree or certificate program: Students/Adults who have earned a degree interested in courses or an LLCC degree / certificate.
- Adult Ed student: Adult Education, General Education Degree or English as a Second Language (ESL) Students/Adults interested in earning a diploma or taking ESL courses.
- International Student: Complete International Application and I-20 requirements.
- Health Careers student: Or, Click program of interest: Neurodiagnostic Technology –Nursing – Nurse Assistant – Occupational Therapy Assistant – Practical Nurse – Radiography – Respiratory Care – Surgical Technology
As a student at LLCC, you have a wealth of services available to you. We invite you to review all of the available information on this website and wish you well on your endeavors at LLCC. Whether you are new, returning or transferring to LLCC, we are here to help you succeed!
If you live near one of our LLCC Outreach Centers in Beardstown, Jacksonville, Litchfield or Taylorville, all of our services to help you get started at LLCC are available to you at those locations. Take advantage of their convenience!