Thursday, Oct. 21, 3-7 p.m. and
Thursday, Nov. 18, 3- 7 p.m.
Do you need help figuring out how to cover the cost of college? If so, you are invited to learn more about the Free Application Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at LLCC-Jacksonville. Students will work one-on-one with a Financial Aid representative to complete the FAFSA.
Please bring the following information you will need when completing the FAFSA:
- Your Social Security number (it’s important that you enter it correctly on the FAFSA form!)
- Your parents’ Social Security numbers if you are a dependent student
- Your driver’s license number if you have one
- Your Alien Registration number if you are not a U.S. citizen
- Federal tax information or tax returns (IRS 1040) including IRS W-2 information, for you (and your spouse, if you are married), and for your parents if you are a dependent student
- Records of your untaxed income, such as child support received, interest income and veterans noneducation benefits for you, and for your parents if you are a dependent student
- Information on cash; savings and checking account balances; investments, including stocks and bonds and real estate (but not including the home in which you live); and business and farm assets for you, and for your parents if you are a dependent student.
CNA Classes Available this Fall in Jacksonville
CNAs assist patients with basic health care needs or daily living activities and help them maintain their dignity during illness or injury. LLCC’s basic nurse assistant program includes classroom, lab and clinical experience. Classes are held this fall at LLCC-Jacksonville. Students who successfully complete the program are eligible to take the required Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) nurse aide competency exam. LLCC CNAs are employed in nursing homes, hospitals and home health settings. Call us at 217-243-6699 or text us at 217-516-3468.
What can I do at LLCC-Jacksonville?
LLCC-Jacksonville offers credit and non-credit educational opportunities close to home and serves a broad range of students. Some of the many things you can do at LLCC-Jacksonville include:
- Schedule a virtual visit
- Complete placement testing and new student orientation
- Meet with your student success coach!
- Enroll and pay for classes (transfer, occupational and adult education classes)
- Receive financial aid assistance
- Purchase textbooks
- Receive technical assistance with LoggerCentral, Canvas and email
- Provide development opportunities for employees with in-demand business courses.
We encourage you to explore our list of online classes at LoggerCentral and register for one or more today! LLCC-Jacksonville staff is available to assist you as you prepare for fall classes. Email email@example.com or call 217-243-6699.
You will need to complete the steps to Getting Started in order to register for classes. Begin by completing a free application, then call us at 217-243-6699 or text us at 217-290-2909 to get started.
Schedule an advising appointment by clicking on the link below or by calling 217-243-6699.
Register for classes!
The fall semester is underway! Explore available classes on LoggerCentral. LLCC is offering four class formats in the fall: face-to-face, online, hybrid and flex. Traditional, face-to-face courses take place in a classroom on regular days and times. Online courses allow students to learn entirely via the internet on their own schedules. Both flex and hybrid options provide a combination of online and face-to-face learning.
Please note LLCC is offering services to students in both remote and in-person formats. If you would like to come to campus or an LLCC facility, please make an appointment.
LoggerCentral provides the most up-to-date list of classes, their format, when they are offered and who is teaching them. The video below explains how to navigate LoggerCentral to search for courses.
Tell us more about yourself. Are you a …
- First-time college student interested in a degree or certificate: Students/adults who have not attended college and are interested in earning an LLCC degree or certificate.
- First-time college student interested in courses only: Students/adults not seeking a degree/certificate, interested in courses only.
- Transfer student interested in a degree or certificate program: Students/adults with credit from another college/university interested in applying that credit toward an LLCC degree or certificate.
- Transfer student interested in courses only: Students with credit from, or attending, another college, interested in coursework to transfer back to their “home” college.
- Current or former LLCC student: Students/adults currently or previously enrolled in LLCC credit courses.
- College graduate interested in courses, degree or certificate program: Students/adults who have earned a degree interested in courses or an LLCC degree/certificate.
- Adult Ed student: Adult Education, General Education Degree or English as a Second Language (ESL) students/adults interested in earning a diploma or taking ESL courses.
- International student: Complete International Application and I-20 requirements.
- Health Careers student: Click program of interest: Neurodiagnostic Technology –Nursing – Nurse Assistant – Occupational Therapy Assistant – Practical Nurse – Radiography – Respiratory Care – Surgical Technology
32 North Central Park Plaza
Jacksonville, IL 62650
Directions by MapQuest
Text us at 217-290-2909
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.