Fall 2019 at LLCC-Jacksonville!
Registration is now open for those wishing to enroll in fall 2019 classes at LLCC.
Students may plan their fall 2019 schedule by searching the most up-to-date list of available classes on WebAdvisor. For a list of classes being offered at LLCC-Jacksonville, view the Jacksonville class schedule. For a list of all LLCC classes, visit www.llcc.edu/course-schedule. The fall semester begins Monday, August 19, 2019 at LLCC-Jacksonville. Finals exams are December 7-12, 2019.
Schedule an advising appointment by calling 217-243-6699 .
Tell us more about yourself. Are you a…
- First-time college student interested in a degree or certificate: Students/Adults who have not attended college and are interested in earning an LLCC degree or certificate.
- First-time college student interested in courses only: Students/Adults not seeking a degree / certificate, interested in courses only.
- Transfer student interested in a degree or certificate program: Students/Adults with credit from another college / university interested in applying that credit toward an LLCC degree or certificate.
- Transfer student interested in courses only: Students with credit from, or attending another college, interested in coursework to transfer back to their “home” college.
- Current or former LLCC student: Students/Adults currently or previously enrolled in LLCC credit courses.
- College graduate interested in courses, degree or certificate program: Students/Adults who have earned a degree interested in courses or an LLCC degree / certificate.
- Adult Ed student: Adult Education, General Education Degree or English as a Second Language (ESL) Students/Adults interested in earning a diploma or taking ESL courses.
- International Student: Complete International Application and I-20 requirements.
- Health Careers student: Or, Click program of interest: Neurodiagnostic Technology –Nursing – Nurse Assistant – Occupational Therapy Assistant – Practical Nurse – Radiography – Respiratory Care – Surgical Technology
32 North Central Park Plaza
Jacksonville, IL 62650
Directions by MapQuest
Mon.-Thu., 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Closed Fridays during the summer