Register today for fall classes!
LLCC-Jacksonville offers credit and non-credit educational opportunities close to home and serves a broad range of students. Some of the many things you can do at LLCC-Jacksonville include:
- Schedule a virtual visit
- Complete placement testing and new student orientation
- Meet with your student success coach!
- Enroll and pay for classes (transfer, occupational, and adult education classes)
- Receive financial aid assistance
- Purchase textbooks
- Receive technical assistance with Logger Central, Blackboard and email
We encourage you to explore our list of online classes at Logger Central and register for one or more today! LLCC-Jacksonville staff is available to assist you as you prepare for fall classes. Email email@example.com or call 217-243-6699.
You will need to complete the steps to Getting Started in order to register for classes. Begin by completing a free application, then call us at 217-243-6699 or text us at 217-290-2909 to get started.
Schedule an advising appointment by clicking on the link below or by calling 217-243-6699.
Tell us more about yourself. Are you a …
- First-time college student interested in a degree or certificate: Students/Adults who have not attended college and are interested in earning an LLCC degree or certificate.
- First-time college student interested in courses only: Students/Adults not seeking a degree/certificate, interested in courses only.
- Transfer student interested in a degree or certificate program: Students/Adults with credit from another college/university interested in applying that credit toward an LLCC degree or certificate.
- Transfer student interested in courses only: Students with credit from, or attending another college, interested in coursework to transfer back to their “home” college.
- Current or former LLCC student: Students/Adults currently or previously enrolled in LLCC credit courses.
- College graduate interested in courses, degree or certificate program: Students/Adults who have earned a degree interested in courses or an LLCC degree/certificate.
- Adult Ed student: Adult Education, General Education Degree or English as a Second Language (ESL) Students/Adults interested in earning a diploma or taking ESL courses.
- International Student: Complete International Application and I-20 requirements.
- Health Careers student: Or, Click program of interest: Neurodiagnostic Technology –Nursing – Nurse Assistant – Occupational Therapy Assistant – Practical Nurse – Radiography – Respiratory Care – Surgical Technology
32 North Central Park Plaza
Jacksonville, IL 62650
Directions by MapQuest
Text us at 217-290-2909
Mon-Thu, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Fri, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Closed Fridays during the summer