In the News
Now offering general education classes for the fall semester, in addition to short-term career training programs!
The in-person general education courses are designed for the convenience of those who live and work in or near Springfield’s Medical District and are interested in taking foundational classes for a college degree.
- ART-101 Art Appreciation — T/TH, 11 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- CMN-101 Public Speaking Fundamentals — W, 6-8:45 p.m.
- CMN-101 Public Speaking Fundamentals — TH, 9:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- EGL-100 Introduction to Composition — T/TH, 2-2:25 p.m.
- EGL-100 Introduction to Composition — T, 5-5:50 p.m.
- EGL-101 Composition I — T/TH, 12:30-1:45 p.m.
- EGL-101 Composition I — T, 6-8:45 p.m.
- EGL-102 Composition II — M/W, 10:30-11:45 a.m.
- HIS-111 United States History to 1877 — T/TH, 9:30-10:45 a.m.
- MAT-104 General Education Mathematics — M/W, 12-1:15 p.m.
- PHI-205 Ethics: Morality and Contemporary Values — M, 6-8:45 p.m.
- POS-101 Introduction to American Politics — M/W, 9-10:15 a.m.
Students will also have access to textbook delivery, academic tutoring and lab space for studying or virtual conferences.
Rapid Enrollment Days
To assist students wishing to enroll in general education classes, LLCC-Medical District is hosting Rapid Enrollment Days every Tuesday from July 13 through Aug. 10, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. You can get personalized assistance with enrollment no matter where you are in the process. Staff will provide you assistance from application to registration including new student orientation and success coaching. Tours will also be available. No registration needed.
Questions? Text 217-292-7874.
Rapid Enrollment Days are also available at other LLCC locations.
Online Courses in partnership with Ed2Go & CareerStep
Forward Magazine Fall 2021
View the LLCC-Medical District’s (formerly Capital City Training Center’s) page in LLCC’s FORWARD magazine
Request information today about upcoming classes!
Massage Therapy Continuing Education Classes
2021 course schedule COMING SOON
Your solutions-based training provider
- The growth of any successful organization comes from its people. Whether you’re in technology, health care or real estate, when you want to improve your business skills or change the way your entire organization works, we have a solution for you.
- Solutions – At LLCC Medical District we are committed to providing learning and professional development opportunities for government, business and individuals. We take the time to understand the needs of our clients and deliver solutions that increase performance and generate results.
- Performance – We understand your organization is unique and won’t try to fit your needs into some pre-existing training program. Instead, our professional staff will work with you one-to-one to give you the targeted help you need and identify the best use of your resources, to deliver a solution that works for you.
- Results – Our customers rely on LLCC Medical District again and again because regardless of where the training occurs, or what the training entails, we provide expert instructors who use the latest techniques and tools to make sure that you, either as an individual or an organization, reach your goal.