Lincoln Land Community College Traffic Safety Course – Defensive Driving
This four-hour course, specifically targeted at drivers between the ages of 15 and 21, is designed to meet the court ordered supervision for a traffic citation.
- Are you a potential statistic?
- Recognize the hazard
- Understand the defense
- Act correctly, in time
The registration fee is $55 and is due at time of registration. You must pre-register to attend this class and seating is limited for each date. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Accepted forms of payment are MasterCard, Visa, Discover. To register with a credit/debit card, please call 217-782-7436 or 217-782-1086. If paying by cash or check, you must register in person at LLCC-Medical District, 130 W. Mason St., Springfield, at least 24 hours prior to the class date.
When registering, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Driver’s License Number
- Phone Number
- Email address (for registration confirmation)
- Form of payment (Visa, MasterCard or Discover)
PLEASE NOTE: LLCC-Medical District reserves the right to cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment. Cancellation decisions are usually made one week prior to the class date.
All classes are held at LLCC-Medical District (formerly Capital City Training Center), 130 West Mason Street, Springfield, 62702
- Tuesdays, 5-9 p.m.; June 29, July 13, September 28, November 30
- Thursdays, 5-9 p.m.; May 20, June 10, August 12, October 14, December 30
- Saturdays, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; May 29, June 19, July 31, August 28, September 11, October 30, November 13, December 18