- Do you have a valid driver’s license?
- Are you 19 years or older, have your high school diploma or GED, and have an interest in the construction trades?
- Would you like to learn more about how to participate in LLCC Highway Construction Careers Training?
If so, contact us today!
About this program
- The Illinois Department of Transportation has funded this program to expand the number of people in historically underrepresented populations who enter a highway construction career.
- This is an intensive program that addresses skills necessary for acceptance into a highway construction career: math for the trades, job readiness and technical skills coursework.
- Students will leave the completed highway construction careers training with the following certifications: OSHA 10, Forklift, CPR/First Aid Training, Flagger and Scissorlift.
- Students will have gained the opportunity to excel when applying for a new career with high wage earning potential.
Job placement opportunities
- Cement Masons
- Operating Engineers
- Sheet Metal Workers