The health care industry continues to add jobs at a rate that outpaces every other occupation. If you are looking for rewarding work, consider a health care position. There are health care occupation choices to match a multitude of individual interests and lifestyles, and best of all — you have a career for a lifetime.
Programs of Study
LLCC offers many health care profession options including:
- Three levels of nursing: RN (associate degree nursing and LPN to ADN transition), LPN (practical nurse) and CNA (basic nurse assistant)
- Occupational therapy assistant
- Medical coding
- Surgical technology (and transition to surgical technology AAS)
- Central Sterile Service Technician
- Respiratory care
- Neurodiagnostic technology
- Emergency medical services (paramedic, A-EMT, EMT and EMR)
- Fire science
- Exercise and Sports Science
Attend an informational meeting to learn more about your options in health care training!
For more information on LLCC Health Profession degree and certificate programs, call 217-786-2449. You can also make an appointment with a student success coach.