The health care industry continues to add jobs at a rate that outpaces every other occupation. If you are looking for rewarding work, consider a health care position. There are health care occupation choices to match a multitude of individual interests and lifestyles, and best of all — you have a career for a lifetime.
Programs of Study
LLCC offers many health care profession options including:
- Three levels of nursing: RN (Associate Degree Nursing and LPN to ADN Transition), LPN (Practical Nurse) and CNA (Basic Nurse Assistant)
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Medical Coding
- Surgical Technology (and Transition to Surgical Technology AAS)
- Central Sterile Service Technician
- Respiratory Care
- Neurodiagnostic Technology
- Emergency Medical Services (paramedic, A-EMT, EMT and EMR)
- Fire Science
- Exercise and Sports Science
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Attend an informational meeting to learn more about your options in health care training!