The purpose of this student group is to:
- Improve student knowledge and skill in their chosen field by participating in Radiography Scholar Bowls and similar competitions held at various state-level conferences.
- Promote the profession of medical radiography at the student level by providing a fund-raising mechanism to assist students with professional fees directly related to student professional activities.
- Encourage student participation in leadership and student pride within LLCC that will promote similar actions with the state and national Radiography-related organizations upon entry into the field.
- Conduct activities to serve and benefit the community at large and to promote community service as a worthwhile goal for our members.
- President: Jesse Barker
- Vice President and Secretary: Haley Prince
- Treasurer: Megan Jamison